1. Your personal data is processed by us in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of the individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (EU Journal of Laws no. L 119, p. 1) (hereinafter referred to as ,,GDPR”) and Personal Data Protection Act.
PARIS Anna Budziejko with seat in Płock (09-402)), Chopin 33 street, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 774-305-92-53, National Business Registry Number (REGON) 141400032 is the Controller of your personal data.
2. Compliance with data protection principles in PARIS Anna Budziejko is supervised by Data Protection Officer. If you believe that your data is processed improperly, you have the right to object and lodge a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
3. You can withdraw or restrict any of the data processing permits at any time.
4. As the Controller of your personal data:
a. We process it only to the extent that has been agreed on or to the extent resulting from legal provisions.
b. We process your data in particular for the purposes of: conclusion and performance of the contract, consideration of complaints and returns, sending commercial and marketing information about the store: www.parisbizuteria.pl presenting advertisements, replying to questions, defending against claims, for accounting and tax purposes.
c. We process the following data:
• first name, last name, e-mail address, address, phone number, IP address, bank account number, order number – to conclude and perform a contract
• first name, last name, e-mail address – for marketing purposes
• full name, address, phone number, e-mail address, Tax Identification Number (NIP), bank account number – while conducting proceedings related to complaints or withdrawal from contracts.
5. Correspondence between us related to conclusion and implementation of the contract is stored for the purposes of conclusion and performance of the contract, consideration of complaints and returns and also for resolving any disputes We do not process your e-mail address resulting from correspondence for purposes other than communication for execution of the application.
6. We do not share your data with other controllers.
7. We do not make the conclusion of the contract subject to consent to the processing of personal data.
8. We implement appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your data from disclosure to unauthorized persons.
9. You have the right to access your data, obtain a copy, request a transfer and amend it at any time.
10. You can withdraw or restrict any of the data processing permits at any time.
11. Correspondence concerning personal data should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the abovementioned address of the Controller.
12. If you have an account in our store we can delete it at your request at any time.
13. In connection with the performance of the sales contract between us, we will process your data only to the extent necessary to perform it for a period of up to 6 months from the period of limitation of claims arising from the sales contract.
Technical measures and your obligations
Online store makes every effort to secure your data and protect it against the actions of third parties. We use all necessary server, connection and Website security to protect your data. in particular data related to making electronic payments, should such option be chosen, will be conducted through secure encrypted SSL connection.
However, the measures we take might prove insufficient, if you do not follow safety rules. In particular, you should keep the login and password for the website confidential and not share them with third parties. Please remember that the online store will not ask for them in cases other than logging on the Website. To prevent unauthorized use of your account please log out after using the site.
You have the right to request information about your stored personal data, as well as the right to request modification, blocking or deletion of the data, the right to rectify errors, to supplement or update your data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing uses. For this purpose, please contact us at email@example.com
Periodically, some links to other websites can occur on the Website. Such websites work independently from the Website and are not supervised by the store in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies, which we recommend to read. The online store is not responsible for the rules of handling data on these pages.
We process the data that is a part of the conclusion of the sales contract for the dutation of the contract being the basis of your order, including until your resignation. If you decide to resign, we will delete your data within 30 days of providing this information to us. This is the necessary operational time required to properly delete data from our databases.